Certified for use in organic farming by Institute if Marketecology (IMO), Switzerland
Super H is a plant bio-stimulant which are extracted from organic matter after undergoing a microbial decomposition and degradation. Super H Liquid accelerates plant metabolic processes and enhances nutrient uptake, increases yield parameters which contributes to increased crop yields besides enhancing the quality of crop produce.
Product Features of Super H Liquied
- Super H Liquid is a product of plant origin containing active humic substances, which act at the root zone of the plant and enhance both qualitative and quantitative parameters in plants.
- Super H Liquid contains both humic and fulvic acid apart from Betanies and Cytokinins.
- Super H Liquid aids in cell wall thickening which enhances the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
- Super H Liquid has almost 10-15 times higher cation exchange capacity (CEC) ranging between 900 to 1500 meq per litre of the product.
- Super H Liquid improves Organoleptic factors thus improving taste and sweetness of fruits and vegetables.
For Super H Liquid 5 lit
- Improves Soil texture by binding soil particles.
- Helps in vigorous root growth increasing both root length and root volume, thus helping the plants to establish firmly in the soil.
- Helps in preventing leaching of plant nutrients by it retention and making available nutrients from fixed from to available form.
- The phyto stimulatory compounds present in Super H Liquid stimulate plants and regulate harmones under stress condition and keep the plants healthy.
Mode of Action of Super H Liquid
- By binding soil particles with humus, it improves soil porosity, soil aeration and enhances water holding capacity.
- With a higher cation exchange capacity, it helps in making available various plant nutrients.
- Stimulates plant growth by accelerating cell division and increasing the rate of root growth.
- increases growth parameters such as tiller numbers / branches panicle length / panicle numbers, buds and flowers, gain numbers and grain weight.
- Four years from the date of manufacturing
Usage: Super H Liquid can be used for seed treatment, nursery spray, root dipping and also for foliar application
|Seed Treatment||@ 5 ml / kg of Seeds|
|Root dipping, Nursery Spray and Foliar Spray||@ 5 ml / ltr of water|
|Increasing yield parameters and crop yelds||@500-600 ml/acre as foliar spray and drench the solution at the root zone of the plant.|